LAW COURSE FOR BUSINESSES
When interacting with the ecosystem of startups, the entrepreneur must know the legal aspects that involve the constitution and management of a startup.
In order to meet this demand, the course entitled Law for Startups presents a legal framework that allows entrepreneurs to evaluate their decisions from a legal perspective, covering all phases of a startup, from its conception to the stage of fundraising.
After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- Know how the birth of a startup occurs;
- Know the structure of a startup;
- Identify ways of raising capital and divesting.
Who this course is for
In addition, the course is aimed at professionals who want a practical and quick application in this segment and who are willing to expand their networking, sharing knowledge and exchanging experiences.
The Course will be divided into four main modules:
First module - The ideation stage of a startup
- Emergence and regulation of a startup
- Risk assessment in the design of a startup;
- Innovations and mechanisms for the protection of intellectual property
Second module - The structuring of a startup
- Startups: structuring the team
- Startups: corporate and tax legislation
Third module - capital
- Startups and access to capital and seed investment
- External funding sources for startups
Fourth module - Investment and divestment
- Investment processes
- Divestment process in the context of startups
Hours: 30 hours / class
Upon being approved in the online course you will receive your certificate in digital format, which allows you to prove the completion of the course.
The deadline for receiving the Certificate is up to 30 working days after the end of the course.
R$ 800.00, in cash via deposit.